Seen it on r/WoW the other day and used it to quickly gear up my druid for resto.
the gist of it is:
- Go to the Timeless Isle: collect chests for tokens for your toon, do quests for an addition token.
- Blasted Lands for the quests: for item level 515 ring, neck, cloak, and an item level 520 trinket.
- Step 3: ToT LFR, the first part is all you need really, you get access to item level 522 items for gold (since there is no valor anymore.) you can only get 1 ring and trinket since they are unique equipped. you can easily get gear for your offspec here as well as it only costs gold. its around 3400 gold for 1 set. double that for an offspec.
- Neck – 220g
- Belt – 250g
- Gloves – 250g
- Wrist – 260g
- Ring – 330g
- Cloak – 372g
- trinket – 430g
- chest – 490g
- legs – 490g
- UBRS: for a chance at a 550 item level ring, necklace, and possibly some other pieces of gear as well depending on your class and spec.
- Do some LFR Siege of Orgrimmar
And that’s it, you can probably try out SoO normal runs for the BOA weapon or achievements.